View Profile uraomote

All 27 Game Reviews

6 w/ Responses

SO FUN GENUIELY the sprite level getting my ass

lol

so sad i creid as well. whos gonan wipe my tears .huh

THE FUCKING MUSIC I WILL ? HELLO?

oh my god this game progressively just strays further from what it was originally meant to be. like it starts out as a trivia game. and then the more you play it the more insane and fucked up it gets like its just. really shows how pointless and stupid everything is like ok lets go in game making mode and make a game and then you just get bored of it and just. put some random shit in and hit your keyboard because it doesnt matter what you put in the questions really. its ok it will count towards the score. theres not even right answers anymore you get points just for clicking something . the music too . im having like an out of body experience oh my god FUCK thanks for the game . btw the crewmate was actually . supposed to be INFRONT of the desk thats why theyre facing backwards but kdfhdsjfnsdkfndskfndsjkn its ok you made it work . good game . im gonna go touch some grass im a little nuts sorry for the 45465451515 word analysis on this game it just made me feel a lot of things .

omggg so sweet my friends making games together .... all the digital artists standing at jares door rn

JoeyTheMarillFan responds:

hi mads!!!

I LOOVED THE STORYTELLING IN THIS U SHOULD MAKE MORE GAMES WITH STORYS IN THEM ...

omg sweet game and im so sorry to hear youre not feeling well.. i hope youre alright pls take it easy and feel better soon we care you so much hopefully it gets better :[[ ❤️

NINJAMILF69 jare im goig to die you cant do this to me

how in the WORLD did you get 12K sscore on this you are like. above Human.
what technologies are u hiding from the world jare. what hidden superpowers do you have. Speak now

ZabuJard responds:

The game was rigged from the start

Confusion Is A Person And Mystery is God